Carnival One Day Sale?

dz63

:confused: We are past Carnival cruisers. We received an email notifying us of Carnival's One Day Sale on June 26. For those of you "experienced" cruisers who have booked during a One Day Sale, what benefits did you receive?

We also have a past guest number which I understand gives you some kind of special rates any time. Is there an extra benefit booking during a One Day Sale? Does our past guest number give us the same benefit as a One Day Sale?

Check the CCL site now and check the price with your Past Guest #, and where and when you're planning to go. (assuming you're signed up with CCL) Then come the 26th, check again to see if there is a difference. Maybe yes, maybe no. If all else fails, call a CCL PVP to find out. Hope this helps!;)

My experience has been that as a PG, when I booked, we got a deck upgrade, at least. So, whatver the special says, you should be able to book a higher deck at the same price. My experience, anyway :D .

Donna

Are higher decks any better than the lower decks? We are on Empress Deck for our first cruise this coming weekend. That's pretty good, right?

Archived