Things You Must Do And Eat On Carnival Legend

thehinsons4

Depending upon who the piano player is...for us..the Piano Bars are must! Of course...IF the entertainer is a good one...occasionally...they are so so at best...but the really good ones...are excellent and a lot of fun.

Depending upon who the piano player is...for us..the Piano Bars are must! Of course...IF the entertainer is a good one...occasionally...they are so so at best...but the really good ones...are excellent and a lot of fun.

Definitely, go see Bryan Roper in Billie's Piano Bar. From what I hear, he's one of the good ones. I can't wait to check him out in September.

I second the Du Chevre pizza. And try the pastrami at the deli. It's not bad and I'm a Katz's pastrami snob.

Happy Cruising,

Laura

My favorite starter was the Lobster Crab Cake.

Favorite desserts are Orange Souffle, Chocolate Melting Cake, Creme Brulee, and Bitter and Blanc.

I've not been real impressed by the beef selections (filet mignon, prime rib, etc) although I did have a good flat iron steak one night.

I didn't go to the Supper Club ($30 per extra) but it probably would have been worth it.

We are going to the supper Club twice on our 7 night cruise! I hope it is good!
It's usually better than the DR, but you can cancel the 2nd trip if the first one isn't to your liking!;)

Once a cruise is enough for us in the Supper Club!.. Gotta' save the $$$ for the bar tab..:rolleyes: :D

Have a great cruise....:)

We are also going on the Legend cruise on Sunday.

We are coming from Seattle.

Just me and my 22 year old son. His first cruise.

Does anyone have anything planned for Belize? We don't want to go cave-tubing but don't know what else to do.

Does anyone have anything planned for Belize? We don't want to go cave-tubing but don't know what else to do.

You ought to check out the Belize board in the port of call section. We did Horseback riding in the Jungle with Bacab Eco Park. If you want to check out my review on it the links in my signature.

Check out the deli in the lido buffet. The turkey sandwich is yummy!

Visit the adults only hot tub on the aft lido deck. So neat to watch the wake from the hot tub.

Go down the water slide. There's a great view of the ocean from the top of it.

bmarci, have you considered going to the mayan ruins?

We did the cave tubing last time we were in Belize, this time we are doing the Alta Ha - River Wallace. Dad is doing the Sights and Sounds.

Archived