Can You Find Sushi On Carnival Legend??

thehinsons4

There is a sushi bar on the Promenade deck, close to the forward section.

Everything is cooked to an extent. The tuna was seared, and the salmon was cured.

Sort of disappointing to me, but I ate a few pieces to tide me over until late dining on most nights.

The sushi bar is no charge on the Legend. I think there was a charge for sushi on the Glory last year, I can't remember.

Where Is The Sushi Bar People Have Talked About??

See post #2. They say where it is at. I dont know how good it is because I dont like sushi but everytime we passed where it was being served seems they had a line of happy people.

The Sushi Bar on the Legend is right outside the Dream Team bar. They have both raw and cooked seafood. There is a line for sushi every night and frankly its pretty good. If you want great sushi, go to the supper club. It one of the appetizers and its very, very good!

The Sushi Bar on the Legend is right outside the Dream Team bar. They have both raw and cooked seafood. There is a line for sushi every night and frankly its pretty good. If you want great sushi, go to the supper club. It one of the appetizers and its very, very good!

IMHO - it is sushi for people who want to be trendy but don't really know what sushi is about. If you are looking for uni, toro or giant clam, you are definately in the wrong place. It is sushi for people who think real sushi is California rolls.

IMHO - It is sushi for people who think real sushi is California rolls.

I agree. We have had some good sushi at several places. While the sushi that is served on board the ship is good, it is not what a sushi lover is looking for. DD (then 9) ate sushi when we were on the Elation 2 years ago. She wouldn't eat true sushi if we paid her. But, she likes what they serve on the ship.

• 3 weeks later...

As others have said, I dont' think it's for real sushi lovers. I'm not a sushi lover but I really enjoy california rolls and smoked salmon and the stuff on the Legend and the Glory was okay. There was no charge for the "shushi" on either the Legend or Glory but there was a charge for the saki if you wanted it.

I just came off the Valor, so I don't know if its the same sushi menu. But I wasn't really impressed, coming from Toronto where there are so many All you can eat sushi places (which is about as cheap as you can get with sushi) as well as japanese restaurants.

I was really disappointed when I went by one day while bored, and the menu said "Salmon Sashimi". I instantly lined up with hopes of scoring like 10 pieces of nice raw salmon slices before dinner. Once I got to the front of the line, and ordered, I said to myself "wait a minute, why is it seared on the outside? and why is it so thin? and I've never seen sashimi EVER served on rice.." It tasted alright, but Carnival, please don't call it sashimi if it's not sashimi. Just say "Seared Salmon Roll" or something.

Archived