Which cruise in eastern/southern caribbean?

nanocats

Been to the caribbean once on Princess, went to Barbados, Antigua, St. Lucia, Tortola, St. Thomas. Favorite island was St. Lucia b/c of the beautiful, green island. Prefer nature and culture, not shopping and laying on the beach (though I enjoy snorkling a bit). Going with my husband, we are late 20's/early 30's. I've sailed on Royal Caribbean, Princess and Hollad (Noordam). Noordam was our favorite ship/food, but we like to try new ships. Trying to decide on one of the following, any advice would be great, thanks!

Celebrity Cruises - Summit, 7 days: St. Maarten, Dominica, Grenada, Bonaire, Aruba

Cunard - QM2, 10 days: Curacao, Grenada, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Thomas

Holland - Noordam, 10 days: St. Thomas, Dominica, Grenada, Martinique, St Maarten, Half Moon Cay

Pick one that goes to Dominica. If you love St. Lucia and the lush colors and greens you will adore Dominica. I highly recommend taking the river tubing excursion while there. It's lots of fun; no work at all, and you get to see some beautiful scenery as you drive up the river and tube down it.

Archived