Carnival Freedom - Cat 12

dj127

Has anyone been in the Category 12 on the Freedom and if so do you have any pictures to share. Pros/cons?

Thanks

DJ127

Go on main page of Cruise Critic blogs and put in cabin # - or cat 12 on conquest class of boats -the search area is in upper right hand corner. There are many photos of class 12 on blog. Is there something in particular you want to know?

I was on Empress Deck on Glory (Freedom's sister ship) last September. On the last day our cabin stewardess took us on a little impromptu tour of the suites that were accross the hall. We looked in both cat. 12 and cat. 11 suites, and I saw very little difference between them.

Obviously the cat. 12 is slightly larger, as is the balcony. However, the interior appointments were nearly identical. We almost always stay in interior cabins to save $$$, but if we ever did a suite, I would not spend the extra money on a cat. 12.

I am lucky that I did not spend the extra $$ on the Cat 12. When I called to book our trip they were running a special (over a year ago) and the Cat 12 were less than the balconies!

DJ127

The cat 12 cabins are twice the size of balcony room with twice the size balcony. Very large bathroom with nice whirlpool tub and lots of closet space. Very good for 3 people or 4 if two are children.

I was on Empress Deck on Glory (Freedom's sister ship) last September. On the last day our cabin stewardess took us on a little impromptu tour of the suites that were accross the hall. We looked in both cat. 12 and cat. 11 suites, and I saw very little difference between them.

Obviously the cat. 12 is slightly larger, as is the balcony. However, the interior appointments were nearly identical. We almost always stay in interior cabins to save $$$, but if we ever did a suite, I would not spend the extra money on a cat. 12.

I agree 100%. I have sailed in both, a Cat 11 for the price is a much better deal than a cat 12

Archived