any good shore excursions w. caribbean?

I'm going on the manier this nov. to the western caribbean. Does anybody have any good shore excursions ideas. Some that you would just say "don't miss this one"? I thought the zip-line would be good, how about the price? Also, should we book the trip thru rccl or when we get off the boat? Thanks JOY :)

I'm going on the manier this nov. to the western caribbean. Does anybody have any good shore excursions ideas. Some that you would just say "don't miss this one"? I thought the zip-line would be good, how about the price? Also, should we book the trip thru rccl or when we get off the boat? Thanks JOY :)

Check the post "Liberty 6/14/08 review " (very, very long)... There were some good suggestions for excursions Western Caribbean itinerary. :cool:

Check the post "Liberty 6/14/08 review " (very, very long)... There were some good suggestions for excursions Western Caribbean itinerary. :cool:

I'll make this easier and repost my excursions here.

In MoBay, we went to Sunset Beach Resort. Cab ride for 4 was $12 and price was $40 for adults, $20 for kids for an all inclusive. The place was very nice (beach, pools, water slides, lazy river) and the food was pretty good - better than in Labadee. Drinks were flowing.

Cayman Islands - we used Native Way Water Sports and did their Stingray Sandbar, Coral Gardens and Star Fish Snorkel tour. $35 for adults, $25 for kids for 3.5 hours. There were a total of 24 of us. The people were so incredibly nice and the tour was a blast. I can't believe I actually kissed a stingray, not to mention held squid in my hand and fed them (eeewwww).

Cozumel - went to Paradise Beach. Van ride for 8 people was $26. No admission cost. They ask you to please spend $10 per person (no problem). $10 to use beach toys (mats, water trampoline, kayaks, climbing iceburgs, etc) for the whole day. Great food and excellent service!

Archived