Family Promenade Question

Never had a promenade room, but if you had small children it would be nice to watch parade without the crowds. Otherwise from what I have heard you have to keep curtains drawn, We have had either front bow cabins (you have to keep curtains drawn at night - light reflects accross bow -captain can't see properly, side balcony, and this yr first aft, always upper decks 7 and above. Never had an inside. Only suites has bath tubs.

Thanks for your response. That's what I wanted to know so that I wouldn't have my hopes up for a full bath. My next reason for getting the promenade room was because of the parade and not having to take my little girl in the crowds. I'm still unsure on whether i will change it to a balcony or not. Please if anyone else have any opinion please share. If anyone have been in the family promenade room could you please share your experience. Thanks in advance.:D

I haven't stayed in a room on the Promenade, but after being on the Adventure 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't book one. We watched more people than

I wanted to get dressed! Also, I wondered if it was noisy during things like the 70's Dance Party.

we have never been in the family promende room, but love the promende rooms on the Voyager class ships, have been in several different rooms on different decks and never had a problem with noise. the only faint noise was the parade but we were watching it anyway. They are definately our favorite rooms. I have never seen any one undressing, but we always close our drapes. Have a great cruise

Archived