Those who've been to Nachi Cocum...

zcm8704

Where is the info about a day pass? Do they do that? Any idea on price and how much a taxi would be?

TIA!

Here is the link below. I know that some posters feel that it is way too expensive compared to Nachi Cocom.... but it's only a difference of 6 American dollars. The package also includes a beach BBQ. Use of all non motorized water toys and 3 pools. I personally love the idea of it being an adult only resort. I have stayed at several Wyndham hotels/resorts and have always been completely satisfied.

But ultimately it's always going to boil down to personal choice.

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/AllInclusiveResort.htm

I personally love the idea of it being an adult only resort. I have stayed at several Wyndham hotels/resorts and have always been completely satisfied.

But ultimately it's always going to boil down to personal choice.

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/AllInclusiveResort.htm

Silly me...I read that there are children and that they do have an adult area. Oh well this info doesn't really bother us anyway. :)

DH and I were thinking of going to Nachi for our cruise in 2 weeks - but someone on our roll call has said they have a group of 21 people going! Will it be crowded/noisy? I read somewhere on this post that there is limited shade - if that group arrives before we do, are we out of luck? I'd hate to be out on the sun all day with no palapa/umbrella!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, which ship are you going on and when?

Does Nachi offer parasailing? It says they do on their website. Has anyone ever gone parasiling there? Do you remember the cost and how long the trip was?

Thanks!

the group, under the next thatched, did...they had a family of 8 or 10...about 4 or 5 of them went up. they had a blast, got dipped...they got a group rate, didn't hear how much they paid per person. after the boat got done at nachi, it ran down the beach to get passengers at one of the other resorts. they stay busy!

I have just booked for Nachi Crocum for 21st November. We will be in Cozumel onboard the Mariner. I read that there are lots of ships in port that day (can't remember the site) so I thought it would be good to be somewhere that restricts the numbers of people. We have been to Coz a few times and viewed the sights, been shopping, over to Xcaret, Chankanaab etc. Think it will be good to just chill out at a beach.

Is anyone else going on that day?

Do you know how much it costs for a taxi from where Mariner docks?

Cinnamon

the group, under the next thatched, did...they had a family of 8 or 10...about 4 or 5 of them went up. they had a blast, got dipped...they got a group rate, didn't hear how much they paid per person. after the boat got done at nachi, it ran down the beach to get passengers at one of the other resorts. they stay busy!

Thank you!;)

• 1 month later...

We are booked for nachi Nov 5th we can't wait, we have been to Mr Sanchos it is nice but Nachi from what I hear and see from photos it is definatly more then a few notches up..........we had a great time at Mr Sanchos (no fee to get in) and food and drink prices were very reasonable, we loved horsebackriding at the end of the day, along the beach as the afternoon sun was glistening on the water ...........soooo pretty, but this time we just want to have a massage on the beach, and reeeelaxxxx! So Nachi looks like the place for us this time :) we shall see

Hi everyone! Do you know if you can add on the snorkel trip after ariving at Nachi or do you need to reserve it in advance? I read they only take 8 ppl at a time, does it usually sell out?

Honestly, I think you'll be fine. I've been to Nachi twice and the first time we snorkeled all by ourselves (just my boyfriend and I). The second time I went with my mom, we didn't snorkel, but we definitely could have if we wanted to. I don't think you can reserve snorkeling in advance. Just get there early and tell them you want to snorkel and they will discuss to you when the best time would be.

Honestly, I think you'll be fine. I've been to Nachi twice and the first time we snorkeled all by ourselves (just my boyfriend and I). The second time I went with my mom, we didn't snorkel, but we definitely could have if we wanted to. I don't think you can reserve snorkeling in advance. Just get there early and tell them you want to snorkel and they will discuss to you when the best time would be.

Did you snorkel off of the beach with rented equipment? Or was it a boat trip? My husband wants to snorkel but only for about an hour. Is this possible?

Did you snorkel off of the beach with rented equipment? Or was it a boat trip? My husband wants to snorkel but only for about an hour. Is this possible?

Yes, I'm sure it's possible. We did a boat trip and the water was beautiful! I think it probably took us a total of about an hour or so.

Yes you can book it in advance. Ask about the snorkel trip when you check for availability. When they send you the link to make your reservation you have the option of adding snorkeling, jet ski, massage, parasailing, or scuba diving. I believe the tours are 2 hours long and leave at 9, 11, 1, or 3. From what I have read you can rent snorkeling equipment from them, but their beach isn't very good (too sandy).

Archived