Any Jade Dailies or Menus from the last European Criuses??

x2tpd

Dailys may change depending on the season and/or ages of the passengers on the cruise.

The ONLY guarantee on menus are in the specialty restaurants;)

True true but I still like to see them... It gives you a taste of what might be out there. Figure there shouldnt be a HUGE difference in the activities from one Europea Cruise to the next a few weeks later.

It's just something else to build the excitement with!!

I'm actually the writer of the Europe by Sea blog. I have all of the menus, "freestyle daily" items, shore excursions, etc. photographed. I'll make them available sometime next week, after we return from London. Either check the blog or back here.

Once we return, I'll also answer any questions that I'm able to...

We didn't really have high "waves" per say -- at least not the crashing kind. Instead, the ocean just had a lot of swells (in the range of 10-12 feet) that caused fairly prononuced movement more-or-less all over the ship. It only lasted for about 12 hours... then we were back to basically smooth sailing (which we had all cruise). It really wasn't a big deal, I just got a bit queasy... but I tend to do that. :o

If it helps, we were on Deck 8 Aft. And the motion felt like it was more side to side... not forward and aft.

I'm actually the writer of the Europe by Sea blog. I have all of the menus, "freestyle daily" items, shore excursions, etc. photographed. I'll make them available sometime next week, after we return from London. Either check the blog or back here.

Once we return, I'll also answer any questions that I'm able to...

YEAH!! Thank you so much!! I have been looking and asking for these for a long while~

As promised, here are all of the Jade Freestyle Daily images from the June 13 sailing:

http://picasaweb.google.com/europebysea08/JadeFreestyleDailyJune13WesternMed

I have a lot more to post, but only limited time get them online. So, I'm sure they'll dribble out over the course of the next week. Check the blog for the latest.

Paul,

Thanks for the blog and all your efforts. Seeing all the new freestyle 2.0 menus would be great. There are a lot of people whose opinions are still based off the old menus. Would love to see some of the new offerings and enhancements.

So glad they've brought back the escargots and lobster (2x daily) to the main DR menus, if you can post any of those.

Thanks again!:D

Paul, Thanksfor posting the Jade Dailies. We're on a similar cruise in August. I've spent the better part or this afternoon looking at them. Thanks again spending your time posting them

Ok... so I'm still slaving away for you all. :D I've managed to post the pics that I have of (most anyway, I think) of the menus. The link is on the blog:

http://europebysea08.blogspot.com/

or, direct at Picasa:

http://picasaweb.google.com/europebysea08/MenusNCLJadeJun08

I also have a lot of "misc info" to post about this Jade sailing -- fitness schedule, spa prices, internet access info, port info, shore excursion info, etc. and so forth. Not to mention pics of the ships and those of the actual ports we visited.

My memory cards are about to melt from the workout! We took over 1500 pics on the trip.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I am so excited to go look I can not stand it!! Youve given my family something more to look forward to in our last 9 days!!

My pleasure.

I was looking for this sort of thing prior to our cruise. So, that's part of the reason I planned on doing it for others. My "secret plan" <don't tell anyone, ok?> is to encourage others to keep doing this sort of thing... as I tend to think the more information, the better. Thus, the "paying it forward" might help us out the next time around.

Plus, I've already learned a lot from this board and lots of helpful advice shared by others. So, this was the least (really, the very least), I could do in return. :)

I'm sure you're going to have a great time! I look forward to hearing all about it after you return.

As promised, here are all of the Jade Freestyle Daily images from the June 13 sailing:

http://picasaweb.google.com/europebysea08/JadeFreestyleDailyJune13WesternMed

I have a lot more to post, but only limited time get them online. So, I'm sure they'll dribble out over the course of the next week. Check the blog for the latest.

Nostalgic...I worked in the Print Shop when she was the Hawai'i. Looks like they fixed the calibration on the digiplater as the alignment is spot on...or got new equipment all together.

Cool to see for that reason!

My pleasure.

I was looking for this sort of thing prior to our cruise. So, that's part of the reason I planned on doing it for others. My "secret plan" <don't tell anyone, ok?> is to encourage others to keep doing this sort of thing... as I tend to think the more information, the better. Thus, the "paying it forward" might help us out the next time around.

Plus, I've already learned a lot from this board and lots of helpful advice shared by others. So, this was the least (really, the very least), I could do in return. :)

I'm sure you're going to have a great time! I look forward to hearing all about it after you return.

We too are on the Jade in August - and your blog has really made me more than enthusiastic now.

I'd love to know if there were any offers on at the Spa.

Archived