woo hooo

deeolasingh

Just got a 80.00 per cabin price reduction on my upcoming cruise... its the first time ever..... I could only hope for more reductions.....:D

Good for you! .....Keep checking the fares. As long as final payment hasn't been made they will probably still give you the better rate.

Have fun! :)

Good for you! .....Keep checking the fares. As long as final payment hasn't been made they will probably still give you the better rate.

Have fun! :)

Thanks!;) and my final payment isnt due til the end of November.... I think Ill just wait to make my final payment....

Just got a 80.00 per cabin price reduction on my upcoming cruise... its the first time ever..... I could only hope for more reductions.....:D

Hi I noticed you doing a cruise Feb 21st So am I out of NYC. I have put my deposit down and has also checked to see if rates go do I hope they do. More money for cocktails LOL

Jeane

I advise everyone not to make final payment until necessary and watch those prices daily. It only takes a few minutes but is well worth it. I don't know what's going on with pricing but our upcoming cruise has been the same since we booked in March. All of a sudden, balcony cabins dropped and I was able to save over $700 on our cabin (3 people). :D Now, they are back up again. So that price drop only last about 2 days. Don't know why, don't care why, but it really does pay to watch them on a daily basis and move quickly when you see that drop.

Hi I noticed you doing a cruise Feb 21st So am I out of NYC. I have put my deposit down and has also checked to see if rates go do I hope they do. More money for cocktails LOL

Jeane

Yes Im soooo excited.... I have the balance due but like I said Im waiting to the very last minute cause you never know how low they will go;)

This only applies if you booked directly through NCL correct? I booked through online TA and was told that since the price drop was below the NCL price for that cabin I could not get the difference. hmmmm

I booked with an online cruise site and when I emailed my request they contacted NCL and granted the lower fare... now my last cruise I booked on a diffrent online agency and I never saw a price lower than what I paid on any site....

The same site that I booked with told me that if they advertise a lower fare its cause the cruise line has a promo going on and that they will honor the lower fare providing my final payment has not been made...

Archived