Encountering "error" on NCL site for edocs and preregistration

meaclasact2

I signed into NCL and I'm encountering two errors. One when I try to preregister and the second when I try to access my edocs. I've written to my PCC to see if he can get this resolved.

Anyone else here encountering error messages whilst trying to access their edocs or preregister on the NCL site?

Thanks in advance for your responses

I signed into NCL and I'm encountering two errors. One when I try to preregister and the second when I try to access my edocs. I've written to my PCC to see if he can get this resolved.

Anyone else here encountering error messages whilst trying to access their edocs or preregister on the NCL site?

Thanks in advance for your responses

I was able to print my edocs about a month before my past two cruises. When I had tried to print them before 30 days I was also receiving the error message. I wouldn't worry about it if your cruise is more than 30 days out.

just to let you know: you really do not need your E-docs, you do need the pre-registration though. Be sure and take a copy with you.

Nita

Thanks NMN and everyone else who responded. I'll continue to give it a shot and I'm sure all will eventually work out. Since we purchased NCL Air I'm anxious to know which carrier we'll be flying with into London and out of Barcelona.

Again, many thanks for your responses.

Are you running Vista? That seems to be causing the problems. Couldn't even get the pre-registration form to come up, let alone fill it out and submit it. Read on here that it was Vista causing the problems and to try a computer running another system. Used our laptop which doesn't have Vista and it worked first time, like a charm. So if you have access to a computer without Vista, try that.

I have Vista, and I had exactly the same problem. I figured it was some kind of firewall problem, so I went to Norton Internet Security's Help. I had to end up disabling the phishing protection AND clearing the cache AND clearing the history AND clearing all cookies. But then it worked okay. I had to get four passengers registered, and for each one I had to close and reopen Internet Explore and repeat all that clearing. It was a pain in the neck but I did get it done.

I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks - on two different (well, three actually) Operating Systems (Vista, Windows 2000, and XP) all to no avail.

Hoping it'll fix itself in the future (but hopefully within the next 6 months)

Just spoke with one of the NCL folks on the telephone (btw, I've never had a problem with these kids - they all sound pretty young! - they're always extremely polite). Anyway...

The guest pre registration finally worked this morning - however the eDocs are making me nuts...errrr nuttier.

I've already emailed my PCC but he's not in on the weekend so I called the kids at NCL. The problem is most likely coming up because we booked our air through NCL. They can't resolve it today because that part of the office works Monday through Friday. That's OK...I can deal with that.

As always, you guys are terrific. I can always depend on an answer when I come here. Thanks!

p.s. No Vista...just windows. It worked at Work (windows again around midday yesterday). Then I tried again from 8 pm to 12 mn and no show. I tried first thing this morning about 830 am (EST) and got in without a hitch. It's just the eDocs...those darn eDocs.

Archived