Doors on the Legend

robinlbe

I've checked numerous threads in different areas, and can't seem to find an answer....thought I'd try here. What kind of doors (to the rooms) are on the Legend? I'd like to hang a "Just Married...25 years ago on July 2, 1983 sign" on the door, if at all possible. Are the doors metal, wood, plastic? Does anyone know if the Legend allows door decorations?

Thanks.

I've checked numerous threads in different areas, and can't seem to find an answer....thought I'd try here. What kind of doors (to the rooms) are on the Legend? I'd like to hang a "Just Married...25 years ago on July 2, 1983 sign" on the door, if at all possible. Are the doors metal, wood, plastic? Does anyone know if the Legend allows door decorations?

Thanks.

Yes the doors are metal. On other cruises I have often seen signs hanging on the cabin doors... "birthdays, anniversary, honeymoons" etc. Go all out and have fun!! I like seeing those around it's pretty neat! Once... we seen a "honeymoon" sign on someone's door and we wrote something sweet on it... take a guess. It was more like a question/statement. "come out of there sometime you are gonna miss the sights... Congrats!" haha. Then the next day we walked by and they had wrote on it... "Yeah... we finally came out for a breather.... we were getting hungry!" Anyway... have fun, celebrate, and have a wonderful time. Hope I don't see your sign because I will write you a message too. (grins)

Yes the doors are metal. On other cruises I have often seen signs hanging on the cabin doors... "birthdays, anniversary, honeymoons" etc. Go all out and have fun!! I like seeing those around it's pretty neat! Once... we seen a "honeymoon" sign on someone's door and we wrote something sweet on it... take a guess. It was more like a question/statement. "come out of there sometime you are gonna miss the sights... Congrats!" haha. Then the next day we walked by and they had wrote on it... "Yeah... we finally came out for a breather.... we were getting hungry!" Anyway... have fun, celebrate, and have a wonderful time. Hope I don't see your sign because I will write you a message too. (grins)

I'll be looking forward to it :)

What part of Indiana are you from???

As a back up you can always take reusable glue a variety of companies make it "fun tac; blue tac; or dap fun". That way if the magnets don't work the reusable glue will allow you to hang the sign and then the glue itself is easily removed from the door surface. Just a thought.....

Archived