Another Lost Excursion By Carnival

This did not have great reviews anyway. When we were there last year we booked a day pass at Sunset Jamaica Grande, the yellow buildings visible from the cruise ship. It was great. I think we paid $45 per adult and $20 per child and got unlimited food, drinks, water trampoline, kayaks, paddle boats, catamarans, snorkelling, water slides etc. It was a great deal and probably our favourite day of the cruise.

Thank you for posting this information. I'd booked this excursion for myself several months ago for my September sailing on Carnival Liberty. It still shows on by online documents that I'm booked for this, but I checked on the excursions page, and see (as you stated) that it's been removed from the choices.

Not too surprised that CCL hasn't contacted me about this, or refunded it to my credit card. It's par for the course.

Again, thanks a bunch for the "heads up".

When we were there last year we booked a day pass at Sunset Jamaica Grande, the yellow buildings visible from the cruise ship. It was great.

Thanks for this suggestion. I'm going to check into it. :)

This did not have great reviews anyway. When we were there last year we booked a day pass at Sunset Jamaica Grande, the yellow buildings visible from the cruise ship. It was great. I think we paid $45 per adult and $20 per child and got unlimited food, drinks, water trampoline, kayaks, paddle boats, catamarans, snorkelling, water slides etc. It was a great deal and probably our favourite day of the cruise.

how was this booked through the cruise line or by yourself

Archived