Confirm Diet Sprite on Pride?.?.?

garyhartaz

The only diet drink I have found on any Carnival cruise is Diet Coke. I am personally a Diet Pepsi drinker so I always take may own and never had a problem.

If you like Diet Sprite, by all means, take a 6 or 12 pack with you and enjoy it.

Can anyone confirm that diet sprite is served on board Pride? :confused:

Thanks in advanced!

3 days till Bon Voyage and we are crawling out of our skin!!!!!!

I can't confirm that (diet sprite) but can tell you that there is a Walmart on Long Beach Blvd. Approximately 5 minutes from the ship. If you do go in search of Walmart it is a corner store and looks like a pharmacy. Ask any local for the Walmart or Wallyworld as it is called out there.

Have a great time. Wait until you pull up you won't believe your eyes.

:eek:

She is BIG and BEAUTIFUL

Have a ball!!!!

I never order soft drinks on board, so don't know. But, I do know that the bottled drinks that have been in my cabin were Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and a new 'blue' Sprite. I always take my own Cokes anyway. It's no problem, as Carnival allows a 'resonable amount' to be brought on board.:)

I can't confirm that (diet sprite) but can tell you that there is a Walmart on Long Beach Blvd. Approximately 5 minutes from the ship. If you do go in search of Walmart it is a corner store and looks like a pharmacy. Ask any local for the Walmart or Wallyworld as it is called out there.

Have a great time. Wait until you pull up you won't believe your eyes.

:eek:

She is BIG and BEAUTIFUL

Have a ball!!!!

Excellent tip! That'll give the wife something to do while I wait in line since we'll be getting an early check-in.

I love this board!!!!!

Archived