Passion Island goodbye

solita

I just wanted to take a moment to say goodbye to all the folks out there that have been asking me questions about Passion Island. Through no fault of my own, I am sorry to say that I no longer work for the company. I regret not being able to be on the pier in the upcoming days, weeks, and months to meet and greet you guys. I have had a couple of job offers so who knows, I might be able to answer questions soon about another tour company!

hasta luego,

Caro

Yikes, Caro, what a mistake THEY made! I'm confident that you will soon be picked up by another, smarter outfit. Anything I can do, just let me know.

I was going to call you right away, but it's pretty early in the day. I'm jammed today, but will try to reach you later, worst case tomorrow.

I am going to take a couple days off to try and relax. But relaxing is not easy for me to do! I will make sure I post and let everyone know where I am working...next week hopefully! The whole situation is frustrating since all I did was try and make my employment legal.

Thanks for those thoughts...my fingers are crossed too. I've spent the past 2 days basking in the sun out at Paradise Beach. And Tomas (Tom) wasn't even there today. So sorry I missed him. I guess I could be the food and beverage taster at Paradise Beach ...had some incrediable food yesterday and the drinks (water and cokes) were iced cold and hit the spot!

Caro

Archived