Help Please

Is there some one out there that can help me fix my signature. I can't seem to get a picture just code. I have tried deleting is all and that doesn't seem to work. I know some about computers but just am not real computer literate. If I could just delete everything and start over. Thank you

Is there some one out there that can help me fix my signature. I can't seem to get a picture just code. I have tried deleting is all and that doesn't seem to work. I know some about computers but just am not real computer literate. If I could just delete everything and start over. Thank you

There ya' go! Clean!

Be careful with countdown clocks from MySpace and places like that. The Macrovision Flash clock often fail and lock up your editing capabilities for your profile.

Hope this helps!!

Mach

Thank you so much Host Mach. I was really getting frustrated. Now I am scared to try any clock, even the cruise critic. do you put the code in the signature box. Thanks again

The Cruise Critic clocks work fine. What happens is that some of the code that comes along with the Macrovision clocks ends up getting chopped off and that locks up your ability to edit your sig.

Let me know if you need any more help. Feel free to email me!

:)

Archived