2 Single guy on Majesty 8/25/08

NycShip

Just wanted to check in and see if we anyone else will be on this cruise. Both first time crusiers and we are 28 years old from new york city and we are a little concered about the crowd on the Majesty. Let us know!!!

Also anyone who has been on the Majesty how is the night life? Does the party go on all night?

We just sailed on The Majesty, Were 40 and felt like we were some of the younger passengers on board. Much different feel than some of the larger ships ( Carnival 0r Royal Carribean) I would say by midnight the ship was always pretty quiet. Not sure how much nightlife you will get but Bermuda is the prize.

Hmmm. I sailed the Majesty maybe three years ago out of Charleston. I was 40, and one of the youngest on there. I would say there were not a lot of singles and the night life... not much.

I think if I were on it I would focus on the joy of Bermuda. If it is going out of somewhere different now, it might be different. Here it was mainly people from the Carolinas. There wasn't the diversity I like and see on ships out of larger cities.

Archived