Putterdude can you help?

We will be in Vancouver tomorrow night. Is there a "red" bus or something that you can buy a pass on and it takes you to different sights where you can get off and on? Thanks for your help in advance. Maguzi

Well, I'm not Putterdude, but here are some ideas for hop-on hop-off bus tours in Vancouver:

http://www.bigbus.ca

http://www.viator.com/tours/North-America/Vancouver-Trolley-Hop-on-Hop-off-Tour/d8-3005TROLLEY

I've only been to Vancouver once, on a land trip, so these are just based on quick Internet searches. Have fun!

We will be in Vancouver tomorrow night. Is there a "red" bus or something that you can buy a pass on and it takes you to different sights where you can get off and on? Thanks for your help in advance. Maguzi

We took the Big Bus..the big red bus last year while in Vancouver and had a wonderful time. We booked it on line. We were able to walk right out of our hotel and catch it, then ride to all the various tourist attractions like Granville Island, Chinatown, Gas Town, Stanley Park, the shopping district, etc. Very good price and you can use the ticket for two days. gg

No I am sitting in uptown Sechelt, entertaining family (including our cute 14 mos. old grandaughter) and playing golf.

To the question at hand, probably the most popular HOHO tour is the Vancouver Trolley, here is their link and Happy Canada Day to all Canadian across the land:

www.vancouvertrolley.com/

"No I am sitting in uptown Sechelt'

Gosh PD Sechelt must be growing if it has an uptown as well as a downtown.

Maguzi123 - don't forget when you get to Stanley Park there is the free shuttle to take you around the Park - if Sunday was any indication it will be busy - it was standing room only at the Prospect Point stop when I was driving through the on my way back from Grouse.

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!!!

To visitors to Vancouver - there are fireworks in the downtown harbour tonight around 10:30PM and a number of activities throughout the core - grand prix bike race in Yaletown, Robson street festival etc

Cheers

Dennis

Maguzi123 - don't forget when you get to Stanley Park there is the free shuttle to take you around the Park - if Sunday was any indication it will be busy - it was standing room only at the Prospect Point stop when I was driving through the on my way back from Grouse.

To visitors to Vancouver - there are fireworks in the downtown harbour tonight around 10:30PM and a number of activities throughout the core - grand prix bike race in Yaletown, Robson street festival etc

Cheers

Dennis

Cheers

Dennis

Gosh Ut was so surprised that we have an uptown Sechelt that he hit the send button 3 times. Actually we do have neighbourhoods in Sechelt, like the village or downtown, West Sechelt, Porpoise Bay, Selma Park, Davis Bay, Sandy Hook, and Tuwaneck; ok there is no uptown.

But we had our big Canada Day parade today, which included a fly past of a Canadian Forces SAR Buffalo, not once but 3 times, oh and for the record all of the mounties in their red serge were in step this year. The parade took and 1.5 hrs to go by but that is only because there were lots of big gaps in it.....it makes the parade look bigger that way. Then we all went over to to Hackett Park where we sing O Canada in both official languages, English and the Sechelt Native language.

Boy am I ever off topic but Happy Canada Day everyone, we are now off to 2 neighbourhood parties.....Sechelt doesn't have any budget for fireworks so don't bother coming up here this evening.

It is interesting that that post came up three times - the boards were acting obscenely this morning when I was trying to post - I hit stop on my browser before trying to resend but I guess these boards have a mind of their own.

This is the CANADA board so posting about our nation and the love we have for our country is hardly drifting in my mind and if anyone is concerned just wait a few days and see the nationalism that will be very evident on the US boards.

I posted on my Canada Day activities over on a thread on the Western ports.

Cheers

Dennis

Didn't mean to be mean spirited about the posts, just couldn't resist it. The money we got from the feds for our Canada Day celebrations I am sure got blown out of the back end of that CF SAR Buffalo so we will have to watch the fireworks from Nanaimo or if we peak way around the corner maybe be can see the ones of our rich friends in Vancouver.

Archived