Carnival Pictures...FINALLY!!!

Wow Bekah, your pics came out a-ma-zing!!! Like the previous poster said, you have given me renewed hope in Carnival photogs. I especially LOVE the one of you alone in the dark. That one is beautiful! I have added this one to my list! Thanks for sharing! Also, the backdrop photos looked really good too. I might have to rethink my opposition to these a little more!

Thanks again,

Hollie

Your pictures are awesome!!!! Thank you agani for sharing! Which package did you end up ordering? Did the CD come with all the pictures taken, or just the ones that you pruchased? Also, how did you make the stems for your boquet?

Thank you again!

tiffany

Hi J's gal....Congrats on the wedding, I am getting married next year on the Caribbean Princess! I love your flower bouquet....did the ship florist make that for you, did you send them pics to show them what you wanted? I want to do a island type bouquet like what you did....so I'm trying to figure out how to coordinate what I want....:) Thank you!

Thanks Everyone! I think we got pretty lucky with our Carnival photos, they really did turn out so good!

Your pictures are awesome!!!! Thank you agani for sharing! Which package did you end up ordering? Did the CD come with all the pictures taken, or just the ones that you pruchased? Also, how did you make the stems for your boquet?

Thank you again!

tiffany

We ended up purchasing the largest package, $2999, and yes we got the CD. The CD is only the purchased images.

As for my bouquet stems, its just the stems that are attached to each flower and then I wrapped them with white ribbon.

Hi J's gal....Congrats on the wedding, I am getting married next year on the Caribbean Princess! I love your flower bouquet....did the ship florist make that for you, did you send them pics to show them what you wanted? I want to do a island type bouquet like what you did....so I'm trying to figure out how to coordinate what I want....:) Thank you!

I actually made my bouquet myself, and honestly I had never done anything like that before! It took me about 3 tries to get it exactly how I wanted it, but in the end I was so pleased how it turned. And it photographed so well, too!

Archived