Stingray City & Rum Point Beach Safari booked

liddybugg

We did the stingrays and Rum Point with Nativeway and had an absolutely fabulous time. Lots of fun with the rays, lots of relaxation at Rum Point. I highly recommend it. Nativeway's professionalism and service were outstanding.

I haven't done that excursion.....I use Nativeway also.

In May, when we got to Rum Point, I overheard the waitress tell our guide that she was sorry she was running behind. She said there were 120 people on the Carnival excursion. We had about 10 people on ours.

We just returned & also used Nativeway. I would definitely recommend them! It was a perfect day. Our tour guides Solomon & Andrew treated us like family!

I so appreciate our CC friends for the advise we receive here. We always have the best excusions thanks to you all!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what time you are there until, but if you ask the nativeway driver to drop you off near the shops on the way back he will. Just check your watch and make sure you have time. I remember some people getting off, I think it was near Margaritaville.

Karen

Hi, I was interested in using Nativeway also. They emailed my back asking for me to send my CC# through their fax to reserve the excursion. Is this typical? Secure? :confused:

Hi - I booked Nativeway for 4 back in April for our August 7 port day, and I sent my CC info over fax...was nervous at first, but everyone else has done it with no problem. Just check your CC account each month to make sure there aren't any surprises. I don't anticipate any problems, and they are very professional. If you are still worried, i've read of people calling in their CC#.

Enjoy!

We were at Rum Point for about an hour or maybe a little longer. They took our lunch order& called it in so our lunch was ready when we arrived. We had a leisurely lunch, time for a walk on the beach & a little rest in a hammock. Of course, I could have stayed all day :) But we had to get back to the ship.

Wow, thank you all. I have an upcoming cruise on the Legend on Oct. 5th and was thinking about using Nativeways for the stingray and rum pointe excursion in Grand Caymen. Sounds like everyone here agrees that they are a good group so I guess I will do this excursion. Sure is nice to hear from people that have already used them. Thanks again for helping me make up my mind. Debbie

Ive booked the RRR tour. However, now Im thinking that maybe we should change to the starfish tour due to the fact we would like to shop a bit and see the area.

I guess my question is do we have time for both without the worries? And is the shopping area near 7 mile beach? Is it worth giving up rum point for?

Thanks for your thoughts and ideas.

Tom

Archived