Carnival Photo credits

brown28

The $15.00 photo credit that you can buy prior to saliing, how does this work, does it just serve as a discount for the photos you choose to purchase? Any info would be great...

Also is it a good idea, (of course depending on how much you plan to drink) to buy the bar credits. Are these bar credits good for any alcoholic drink or just certain ones?

Thanks to all,

Josh

We got a $15 photo credit included in our gift basket from the inlaws. We just took it down and used it for the formal photo we were wanting to purchase. Handed them the photo and the coupon and paid the difference. Very easy to use.

I think we owed something like $6.95 after the coupon. That was the only photo on board we purchased. Then we purchased 2 photos when we were on the beach at Passion Island and they were $10 each or all 4 for $30.

I had both on our cruise on the Inspiration. The photo was a $15 and I was able to get a picture and a frame. I did not do the formal picutres. The pictures have different pricing. Gold, Silver or bronxe and then they have packages as well. They also have a nice scrapbook section too. Did not buy one but will on our cruise in Oct.

Bar credits I think they were 4 of them for $5.25 a drink. You can get what ever you want or use it for a wine bottle and you can add coupons too. We did this to get my monkey drink. I plan on doing this again for our Spirit cruise in Oct.

Lexi

Archived