Honeymoon!

Hi Everyone! I am getting married next summer-July 2009. I am hoping we will cruise for our honeymoon! I would love to see Hawaii but that is pricey, so I am researching that and the Caribbean. Any suggestions? Thanks! And good luck to everyone with the wedding planning :)

Part of my honeymoon was a cruise on the Carnival Legend. 7 days out of Tampa with stops in Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan (an island off Honduras.) It was a great cruise for us. I could probably answer questions you may have, and my review thread and pictures are linked in my signature if you wanna check them out. My wedding pics are also linked if you'd like some tropical inspiration for yours!

Good luck with your wedding plans, and have fun researching your honeymoon!

My FH and I did a similar itinerary but instead of Cozumel we went to Costa Maya but I do have to say, Honduras was one of our favorite ports. We went to the Mayan Princess. The beach and resort area were gorgeous! Something I can’t wait to get back to!!

Archived