Bringing soda

Hi all,

In NCL Spirit, can You bring your own soda in a suitecase to the ship?

I'm confused Spirit Lover - in another thread that you started about "classes" of service onboard the Spirit "(Recently, Me and my family went on the spirit with some friends. We ordered the Owner's suite and they ordered the oceanview.

After the week, we had a really good time and my family was very pleased, They had soft beds and more." here's my question, didn't you already take the cruise and if so, why the question about bringing soda onboard??:confused:

But last October my husband and I went on RCL and since he doesn't like Coke products he took his Pepsi. We also took water . I was fine with the unlimited tea ( just need to take my splenda ) This time we are traveling with 4 kids (2) 15 year olds, a 10 yo and a 3 yo so I guess it may be worth getting the soda cards for them. RCL charged ( I think ) $ 2.75 for a can of soda so it would be worth the program for the kids.

Sandy

We were just on the Dawn and we didn't have to fly to NY so we filled one whole suitcase with our softdrinks of choice. We had the refridge emptied and had cold drinks all week and saved a bundle.

So yes, you are allowed to bring all the softdrinks or water you can carry.

But last October my husband and I went on RCL and since he doesn't like Coke products he took his Pepsi. We also took water . I was fine with the unlimited tea ( just need to take my splenda ) This time we are traveling with 4 kids (2) 15 year olds, a 10 yo and a 3 yo so I guess it may be worth getting the soda cards for them. RCL charged ( I think ) $ 2.75 for a can of soda so it would be worth the program for the kids.

Sandy

Good to see another Pepsi fan and glad we can bring it onboard!:D

We didn't have any problems with 2-12 can cartons in our luggage. Only a couple of water bottles since the water system is good. Just refill from the tap and go. Be sure and bring your own thermo mug, we couldn't find one on the ship to buy.............rrh

Archived