Liberty Babysitting question.. Help!!

guenth2

Has anyone used the babysitting services on the Carnival Liberty? If so how much was the services and any information would be helpful. Our grandson will be 23 months old when we get on the ship. Thanks, Debbie

Has anyone used the babysitting services on the Carnival Liberty? If so how much was the services and any information would be helpful. Our grandson will be 23 months old when we get on the ship. Thanks, Debbie

I'm not sure, but I think that it's 6 dollars an hour.:)

There is only limited babysitting on Carnival ships.

10PM - 3AM is $6 an hour (yes those PM and AMs are correct) on EVERY SHIP.

I have seen some times offered (6:30AM - noon) on PORT days.

But I am not sure if that is on every ship.

There is no babysitting in the cabins or on an individual basis.

We used the babysitting on the Liberty with our 2 yr old in January. It is $6 per hour from 10p-2am nightly and sea days from noon-2pm and on port days from arrival in port to noon or later if arrival is later. We just used it once on new yeas eve. They were very good with her. She was awake when we brought her, had a bubble party/ kids new years party and asleep when we picked her up about 1am. They had all the kids laying on mats on the floor watching a movie or sleeping. There is a clipboard right outside camp carnival where you sign up for the nightly service.

We used the babysitting service at Camp Carnival on the Liberty in February for our 20 month old. She doesn't go to daycare or have sitters outside of the family very often, so I was concerned about how she would do. She absolutely loved it! We also took advantage of the times available to play at Camp Carnival with your toddler. Camp itself is large and has a great variety of toys to play with - ride on toys, kitchen set, playhouse, little people sets, blocks... Funship Freddie also visited (along with his merchandise). Emily adores Freddie, so we have it all! lol. Have a great time!:)

Archived