Concierge Sevice

rainbowhays

My first dealings with Carnival Uk and I am very dissapointed.

We have booked a spa suite on splendor sailing out of Dover on the 10th of this month. As of yet we have not heared from the concierge about our spa bookings etc. I have just spoken to Carnival UK about this and they said we will not be contacted by Carnival as they only contact American guests. I am very upset by this response as one of the reasons I booked a spa suite was to recieve this special service. Is this the level of service one can expect from Carnival, I hope not

from Carnivals web site

Accessible by a private stairway and elevator, the spa accommodations will offer a number of exclusive amenities and privileges, including unlimited use of the Cloud 9 facility, thalassotherapy pool and thermal suite, priority spa appointments with a pre-cruise concierge consultation, complimentary fitness classes, and special Carnival Splendor spa logo towels, bathrobes, and slippers for use during the cruise

But, why would they contact you? I mean, wouldn't you contact them to make an app't for what services you want? I have never had concierge services before...I'm not trying to be hard to get along with. :o Is this something new because Splendor is a new ship?

Now, if in fact they do contact people who have booked spa suites who are US citizens, but not others...that sort of stinks. :cool:

Archived