Help! I'm in withdrawal.......

Well, the DW and I are supposed to be on the Victory in two days. I had to have surgery (torn rotator cuff - would you believe it's an occupational hazard - I'm a band director) and the doctor says no traveling. One good fall on a rocking ship and I would have serious problem. Not only am I missing the ship, but the weather. It is very hot in Georgia this time of year. For those of you cruising - Bon Voyage and enjoy it for all of us.

BTW, thank God for travel insurance........

I think your wife needs to kidnap you and tie you to a lounge chair on Lido deck. Obviously your doctor hasn't been on any cruises. There aren't a lot of people falling all over the place. Now, having said that, your ship will be on the news having run right into that stupid storm coming out of Africa...

Book another as soon as possible. It's the only cure.

Well, the DW and I are supposed to be on the Victory in two days. I had to have surgery (torn rotator cuff - would you believe it's an occupational hazard - I'm a band director) and the doctor says no traveling. One good fall on a rocking ship and I would have serious problem. Not only am I missing the ship, but the weather. It is very hot in Georgia this time of year. For those of you cruising - Bon Voyage and enjoy it for all of us.

I really feel bad for you and your DW. But hopefully you will be well soon and you can take your cruise.

One more reason to have travel insurance. We always purchase the insurance for our cruise. This time we actually have to have insurance for both our Pre and Post cruise. If it had not been for this board I highly doubt we would have given the insurance any thought. We are going to be in London for two days and Rome for two days. We have so much money already invested in those cities. If something happened and we would not go, just typing that makes me cry, we would have lost so much money. So, thank you CC for reminding me that we not only need insurance for our cruise but for our Pre and Post trips.

Get well soon so you can take your trip.

Guest carlogesualdo

Oh that stinks! Makes me glad I decided to become a librarian instead. (Besides - I'd rather play in the group than stand up in front and wave my arms around.) Good luck with your surgery. I hope you get to reschedule once it's over, although with August looming, I'm guessing it will be next summer for you?

Get well soon...sorry about the missed trip. Hope you are cruising again soon!!!

Archived