Aerial Maps

afdds

HELP! I've lost track of a great free aerial map online. I have google earth, but it's another one that lets you postion your mouse over the top of a building and get the name.

I was surfing last night looking down the coast of Puerto Vallarta and the hotels, now I can't find it again. :(

Can anyone help me! Leaving soon and haven't decided on anything.....Sailing the Pride and just want to hang out at beach clubs or hotels at each port.

HELP! I've lost track of a great free aerial map online. I have google earth, but it's another one that lets you postion your mouse over the top of a building and get the name.

I was surfing last night looking down the coast of Puerto Vallarta and the hotels, now I can't find it again. :(

Can anyone help me! Leaving soon and haven't decided on anything.....Sailing the Pride and just want to hang out at beach clubs or hotels at each port.

So you used this online map last night and don't remember what it was, is that it? If that's it let me know, I think I know a way you can get back to it.

Archived