imagination water works hours

dmwoodbine

I'm going on the 10th with CarnivalCruise3, so if anyone could post beforehand that would be great. My kids can't wait to go to the waterpark!

Loved the slide, was a little nervouse at first, but went down 5 times, took my 11 yo grandaughter on her first cruise, just her and I we had a blast.

Just got back today from a 5 day, the slides close at 5pm, at least they did when I was on.

Thanks for letting us know. Do you know if the Water work are open on day of departure or while in port? If it's not open while in port does it open after we leave port at 2:00 on the day we're in Key West?

Thanks for letting us know. Do you know if the Water work are open on day of departure or while in port? If it's not open while in port does it open after we leave port at 2:00 on the day we're in Key West?

Don't think I saw it open the day of departure, I know it was open when we were at Half Moon Cay, the other 2 ports we we out and did not do any water activity on the ship so I am not sure if it was open then.

We just got off the 5-night cruise on Imagination as well. The posted sign says that the slide is open 10 AM to 5 PM, but closed while in Miami. However, the slide was open while we were docked in Miami waiting to leave. It was open while we were at all the ports with very short lines. On the day at sea, the line for the long slide was extremely long.

We just got off the 5-night cruise on Imagination as well. The posted sign says that the slide is open 10 AM to 5 PM, but closed while in Miami. However, the slide was open while we were docked in Miami waiting to leave. It was open while we were at all the ports with very short lines. On the day at sea, the line for the long slide was extremely long.

Thanks so much! My girls will be thrilled that they're open while in port. Although, we may be in port. At least we know it's an option.

Archived