Anyone have the Carnival Wedding Luncheon Menu?

Actually, I thought I would post it here so everyone could see it.

Appetizers: Grilled Portabello Mushrooms and Baby Leeks in Balsamic Vinaigrette; Heat Cured Peppered Atlantic salmon with condiments; Hearts of Palm and Artichokes with Grilled Peppers and Polenta Cake; Magret of Maple Duck arranged with Tian of Mizuna, Raspberry Lime Coulis; Tequila Steeped Tropical Fruists with Belgian endive; Mille-Feuile of Floridan Seafood servied in a Watercress Broth; Hearts of Romaine with Caesar dressing topped with Gulf Shrimp; Tossed Fresh Greens with combination of any Topping and Dressins; Roasted Pumpkin Soup, West Intian Style; Bouillabiasse Marseiles with Rouile

Pasta: Fettuccine Alfredo; Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce; Linguine with Smoked Turkey and Sundried Tomatoes; Penne Siciliana or Penne with Vodka and Caviar

Main Entrees with Vegetable Presentations: ancho basted Filet of Dresh Atlantic salmon over Five Beans Cassrole; Panfried Filet of Fresh Florida Snapper with Seasonal Fruit Salsa; Grilled Filet of Fresh Atlantic salmon on a Nest of Leeks with Saffron Beurre Blanc; Broiled Fresh Catch of the day with Lemon Caper Butter; Grilled Breaks of Chicken topped with Artichoke Hearts, Olives and Shallots; Blackend Chicken BReast with pEach Chutney, Kicama Slaw and Dirty Rice; Filet of Beef Wellington, Boudelaise Sauce; Grilled Chop with Ragout of Porcini, Roast Potatoes and Green Beans; Soya marinated Breast of Duck over Sesame Wok Stirfty and Rice Noodles; Filet Mignon Forestiere, Lorrette Potatoes and Spinach Timbale

Desserts: Mango maniac with Fresh Fruits; Fresh Fruit Salad with Vanilla Ice Cream; Chocolate Decadence; Hazelnut Creme Brulee; Baked Alaska; Chocolate Tres Leche; Passion Fruit Indulenge or Fresh Fruit TGranche with Kiwi Coulis

Beverages: House Wine or House Champagne, Coffee and Tea

You select one in each catagory. I am not sure what some of the terms are but I tried to type it just like it was on the menu including the capital letters where originally placed. Here's what I have selected so far (I don't think I will change my mind, but who knows :) )

Roasted Pumpkin Soup, West Indian Style

Penne with Vodka and Caviar

Filet Migno Forestiere, Lorrette Potatoes and Spinach Timbale

Passion Fruit Indulgence

House Champagne, Coffee and Tea

I hear the Pumpkin soup is to die for. I love Caviar and figured this will be the only time I will get to have some on this cruise as we're going on the Ecstasty and it doesn't have a supper club. I went with red meat over chicken or seafood for the main course mainly for my husband and one sailing guest who is very allergic to seafood which would have been my choice. I decided on the Fruit instead of another cake since we will already have the wedding cake.

I have one child's place of Chicken nuggets and fries ordered. It's $17.95 per plate for child's plate per Carnival.

Hope this helps, Beth

Thanks Beth! It is even better that you posted it here. I know alot of people are always looking for these menus! Hmmmm, there are some good choices on here! Printing it out now so I can obsess on this for a bit! I am guessing that you have chosen the luncheon so I can't wait for your review in August!

Thanks again,

Barbie

Archived