CB Pools

Kathy130

Everyone has been so helpful with my questions thus far. I'll be on my 6th cruise, but 1st Princess cruise in 13 days. I understand there are 4 pools. Could you please explain the pros and cons of each. Most active? ? Most quiet? Adults? Most kids? Is there a pool just for children in the activity program? Thanks in advance for your detailed info.

Everyone has been so helpful with my questions thus far. I'll be on my 6th cruise, but 1st Princess cruise in 13 days. I understand there are 4 pools. Could you please explain the pros and cons of each. Most active? ? Most quiet? Adults? Most kids? Is there a pool just for children in the activity program? Thanks in advance for your detailed info.

The 2 main pools (Neptune & Calypso) are the most active and is ok for the whole family. There is also the aft terrace pool and the forward spa pool which are both adult only. Both were much less crowded. I found that the spa pool had more sunny areas while the terrace pool was more shaded (due to Skywalkers overhead).

Calypso Pool and Reef midship on Deck 15. The "Movie Under The Stars" screen is in this area. Calypso Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)

Neptune’s Reef and Pool (plus 2 hot tubs)

Terrace Pool offers guests a unique ocean view. Located at the rear of the ship. Adults-only pool at the aft of Deck 14.

The Spa pool is a swim-against-the-current lap pool.

The MUTs pool is about 5.10 ft and the other main pool was 7 ft. There are railings but its difficult for those who don't swim. The aft pool was too cold. We spent our days at the spa pool and loved it. The current machine made for a wave effect and we felt like we were in the ocean. Never a problem getting a lounge either.

I may be wrong, but isn't there also another adults only pool up by Morgan's Bar (Deck 16-aft?). It may just be a small pool for anyone and there is a hot tub and a kiddy slash pool next to it. I'm just going from deck plans. I board her Thursday for the first time.

Archived