Oosterdam Aft Suites

PCruzer

Will be on the Oosterdam in Feb 2009. Can anyone tell me what the aft Cat. SC suites are like. Are the balconies all in full sun, or is there some shade? Thanks!

We had an aft corner suite on the O in Feb. The balcony is HUGE and a good portion is in the sun most of the time. However, you can slip around to the side and get out of the sun if you desire. You will love the SC.:D

Second the HUGE verandah on the SC corner cabins on the stern. Awesome for our cruise to AK last month. The room is a little smaller than the normal SA, SB, SC (less room between the sofa and the bed but we loved the room and you could have a party for 20 out there on the verandah.

Glad you are going in Feb because the retro will be in April 09 and the balcony, while, I think, will only be a bit smaller it will be more covered like those on the Noordam and the already retro'd Vistas.

... the retro will be in April 09 and the balcony, while, I think, will only be a bit smaller it will be more covered like those on the Noordam and the already retro'd Vistas.
On decks 6, 7, and 8 it will be a lot smaller.

Thanks for the clarification jtl513 I've seen your posts many times on the retro's of the Vistas and I thought you would set me straight. So I guess they will "move" theses cabins aft. You'll still have the great wrap around view but the verandahs will not be near as deep.

Archived