C&A Savings Certificate

I suppose this has been asked before but maybe you could answer again. We just booked a cruise with RCCL leaving in Jan. '09. When I booked it, I asked about using a Crown and Anchor savings certificate. I was told there were instructions on the coupon, when I checked, it said to mail it in. I did that about two weeks ago, and haven't heard from them yet. How do they give the credit? Is it deducted from the cost of the cruise, or is it an on board credit? I'd like to pay the cuise in full very soon but am just wondering how they would give me credit if I did that. Thanks for your help.

I suppose this has been asked before but maybe you could answer again. We just booked a cruise with RCCL leaving in Jan. '09. When I booked it, I asked about using a Crown and Anchor savings certificate. I was told there were instructions on the coupon, when I checked, it said to mail it in. I did that about two weeks ago, and haven't heard from them yet. How do they give the credit? Is it deducted from the cost of the cruise, or is it an on board credit? I'd like to pay the cuise in full very soon but am just wondering how they would give me credit if I did that. Thanks for your help.

It will be deducted from your cruise fare. If you call C&A at 1-800-526-9723 and give them your booking number, I am sure they will be happy to check and make sure it has been received and applied.

Archived