Beer ?

Royal Beer is brewed by Brouwerij Palm Brewery is Belgium. It is actually their Palm Royale beer rebranded for RCI as Royal Legendary Belgian Ale. It's a pretty good beer.

I have the bottle somewhere. I collect bottles and cans from beers around the world. I didn't intend to collect them, but I suddenly have a collection.

That was the best beer I had on the Mariner back in May. Me and a friend probably drank a case between us.

Well, that is a tough one..... let me think a minute.:confused:

I've got it!!!;)

Get a Bud Light, then squeeze a lime wedge in it. :D

Sometimes I just amaze myself! :D

Aubie

Or even better; get a Bud, squeeze some lime in it, and then add four ounces of water. Then you have a 16 ounce bud light lime for the price of a 12 ounce bud light.

Or even better; get a Bud, squeeze some lime in it, and then add four ounces of water. Then you have a 16 ounce bud light lime for the price of a 12 ounce bud light.

^5 :D

I think you and Davey pretty well nailed it!

We had a new brew pub open recently - Gordon Biersch. They have a great menu item for people who nervous about ordering a whole beer they might hate (or like me, give me a headache). They have a sampler. You get about 2 ounces of 5 or 6 different beers along with a description of each. I really could get into that.

I'd love to find me some Kona (not the best beer, but acceptable and brings back fond memories of Hawaii for us) since I'm sure our favorite local beers(Dogfish Head and Victory) are out of the question.

TIA

I love Kona brews. The Red Hook Brewery in Portsmouth, NH is brewing Longboard and Fire Rock for a larger east coast distribution. They distribute in about 20 states now, so you might get some near you soon.

They do indeed have the Royal Beer on Liberty. No luck w/the Bud Lime product-I checked out the new bar menus and asked at the pool bar. Bud and Bud light in aluminum only for the 16 oz size. You can still get 12 oz Bud in a can (but why... wink wink!)

Archived