Booking spa treatments prior to travelling

bilty

Can anyone tell me please is it best to book spa treatments before travelling, or wait till we board. We shall be doing the transatlantic crossing in Novemeber. Anyone recommend a treatment to have?

• 4 months later...

I booked a spa treatment via email and had confirmation sent back to me, but once on board I did confirm it, only to find they had no booking for me, and had to re-book it and it wasnt on the day I had planned. So would suggest confirming your booking when you board the ship.

Thanks so much for this info. I booked two appointments last week for our December sailing and was very impressed by the prompt response but it will be useless if I board and there is no record. :rolleyes: Will definitely reconfirm once on board.

I've not had any problem with booking ahead for the spa on any trip. I've received confirmation by email and had confirmations waiting in my cabin mailholder the day I arrived.

I usually book well in advance...at least a month or so and it's never a problem. I just call Canyon Ranch on the number given on the webpage. I've only reconfirmed once and that was on our first trip just to be sure. I've also brought my emailed confirmation with me just in case but never needed it.

We've been pleased wth ou treatments albeit I do think they ae a tad pricey for what you get. But the spa accutrements ae lovely....do use them when you have a booking as they ae free that day. The thallasotherapy pool is delightful to use before a massage...and after if you don't feell too much like a limp noodle!

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

October 16,2008...the “Affair” goes transatlantic as we sail in tandem with the grand QE2 on her final transatlantic voyage...what a thrill!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

August 7, 2009....the “Affair” goes on...this time “home” to Norway

Archived