midnight buffets

calconnik

Just got off Enchantment and there was a buffet...I believe it was night 3 of a 5 night. The buffet was 11:30 to 12:30 and was outside on the pool deck. Among the offerings: shrimp, salmon, bagels, mussels, chicken, pork, various salads, tons of desserts and of course the obligatory fruit and ice carvings! Of course, we had just left Chops and there was Absolutely, positively no way I could fit any more food in...i thought about it and just walked away! lol

Celebrity has gone to doing their huge buffet as a brunch on the last sea day and only having a dessert buffet the evening before. The thing about a midnight buffet is that most people don't want to eat that late (especially if they had late seating). I only went to the Gala buffet to take pictures and then I went to bed...

Most lines have some kind of casual/festive buffet in the late evenings around the pool, but the big fancy buffet is usually in the dining room.

am going on ios with rci in august and my dad is looking forward to the midnight buffet but i believe they do not do one anymore. also is the food ok? thanks

They no longer do the Gala buffet, but they do a pool pary buffet one night.

Archived