Harley motorcycle rentals in Hilo

1gail1

Has anyone ever rented a Harley in Hilo, the shop seems to be close to the port but not to sure just where we dock in hilo, and can you just rent for one day? any info would help thanks

Gail

• 1 month later...

Found Hilo Harley rentals and gave them a call, rented a bike for our visit they are only about 1 mile from the dock, can't wait this should work out great, they even include rain gear and helmet (Of course).

we want to do this too ...did you phone the harley shop in hilo directly ?...will you walk from the port to the shop ?....how many hours do you have the bike ?...we are going in march , a bike tour would be awesome ...can't wait ...m

I think the walk from the port to the Harley shop would be a bit long. Take a cab...it cannot be that much $$. Last time we took a cab to the airport it was only about $12.00 and I believe that the Harley Store is about 1/2 of that distance. Have fun!!!

Makefitz- We called the harley store in Hilo direct, phone # is (808) 934-9090 and rented over the phone with no problems, the store is 1 mile from the dock, so my husband and I are going to walk there since we dock at 7am and will probable get off the ship around 8am the rental is from 9-5 for a full day, cost is somewhere around $125-$150 (not sure of the exact cost). I think they also have 4 hour or half day rentals do not know the cost. since we do not have to be back to the ship until 6pm we will probably walk back as well. Happy riding

Archived