May not book another 3-4 day cruise

afdds

I got my docs in the mail yesterday and I don't have anyone to share the news with. :( I really miss chatting and meeting with fellow CC members. I just haven't had any luck with this short cruise. Posted and searched for Fantasy Nov. 18th, but no luck yet. Wish all my cruises could be 7 day, but we can't take that much time off yearly.

Oh well, the sun is out in full force at the Cape today and I'm doing my doc dance. :D

You know what - we are going on a CTN next weekend and our roll call thread has like the most pages on the Carnival roll call board - we have over 60 pages - for 2 nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are a good amount of CC people going - so you just never know!!! Last year on my 8 night cruise on the Legend - there were only a few people. So if you enjoy it - don't not go again - maybe next time there will be more CC people. But I am more than happy to hear your good news of getting your docs!!! Have a great cruise!

Terri

Thanks Teri,

I'll keep posting in the Roll Call until Nov.18th. I noticed that you are going on the Legend! I loved the Legend! It has to be my favorite ship so far. Have a wonderful time! :)

We have been trying for months to find someone that will be on the Fascination with us , leaving Nov.8th. When we booked the Navigator last year on RCCL we had so many people to chat with and it was great!. We even met 2 different times on the ship and at the CC party......We just can't seem to get much going on theses boards......Hope you find some fun and interesting people on your cruise.....Next month at this time, you can report back and let us know......Any cruise is fun!!!.......Nightingail.

It's been my experience that a lot more people will be on the cruise that don't communicate to the threads. We sail on Jan 16th and there are people from the CC board that will be sailing on that date.

Just keep trying, they're out there. Maybe just lurking!!

Nobody ever answered our roll call post to the Fascination 10/15/04 Nassau cruise, but when we got on board we found that the cruise was sold out. There were no upgrades for guaranty bookings and none available for sale after embarkation.

Sometimes there are just very few CC members on a cruise who answer roll calls at all.

Slinkie

I remember my 1st cruise , I found this board by accident...and I am glad I did. Well nobody from CC went on it. Well getting to talk to people around this ship here and there-nobody heard of cruise critic. So of course I had to tell them. Most wrote the website down.....so you never know.

Congrats on receiving your Docs, I will share in your excitement :) !!

We are on the Fantasy, December 2 and no one has responded to my roll call either . . . This will be our first cruise and I'm sure we'll be hungry for more than 3 days when we return, but . . . we are heading to Disney afterwards. I would love to chat with anyone who has been on the Fantasy, I hove tons of questions!! Happy Crusin' Everyone!!

Teresa

I, 2, have had no luck in hooking up with

other cc cruisers online and have posted

a roll call for 12+ cruises.

but from reading the boards,

I've recognized informal groups

(wedding parties, girl groups, etc)

on the ship, chatted and hung out....

AND it was the people I met onboard

who were the highlight of the cruise.

whether I was on my own or with family

or with friends.

so -please don't feel lonely,

abandoned or disappointed before you go!

just look forward to meeting your new

"best friends" onboard :)

and be thankful in between cruises

we have each other to jeer, cheer,

help and hang out with on the cc boards:p

Thanks fellow CC members for all the words of wisdoms and encouragement!

I'll keep bumping (or talking to myself) ;) on the roll call for our Nov. 18th Fantasy cruise. I guess you really can't make the next cruise into the one you just had. Every cruise will be different and exciting in their own way.

Hey, and I forgot, I have my CC luggage tags and my CC visor. Need to buy the T-Shirt and maybe someone will spot us.

29 days and counting down! :D

Archived