Help with finding a Cruise I will like

libbydic

OK I have cruised many times in the past usually we cruise every February to get away from the New England cold so now I am starting to research what cruise I would like to book and am totally lost this year.

We were on Brilliance of the seas last year and loved it, have sailed Princess (Sun Princess and Golden Princess), RCCL (Explorer and Brilliance), Carnival, Celebrity (Galaxy didn't like the ship too much it was kind of old) and Costa.

What I do know is I want the Caribbean in Feb and want to leave from Florida, the choices that I see are HAL, Zuiridam and Westerdam, Princess Caribbean Princess anyone been on these lately...or can you help me choose my cruise....Also want to try Celebrity but want a newer ship and not sure which they are as you can tell I love new ships and try to stay away from the older ones.

Thanks

Hello Lib. We are over here in Western Ma! We have a cruise booked fo Feb vacation on Princess, which is our first with them. We have done a few Celebrity cruises too. Do you want to go over Feb vacation? The prices are higher at that time. The NCL Dawn offers a 10 or 11 nighter out of NY, cruising to the carribean. We had that booked first then they changed Feb vacation week and we had to rebook. I was really looking forward to sailing out of NY. the cost was cheaper than flying down to FLL the day before and getting a hotel. Flight right now to FLL in Feb right now are out of sight. If you do not have to going over Feb vacation, check out that cruise. Look under cruise.com for the info.

Have you considered the NCL Sun? She is sailing from Miami this year, and will then be switching to NOLA in future years. We sailed on this ship to Alaska and were very impressed. The ship was beautiful, the staff did a wonderful job, and the food was great.

I think the itinerary includes Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel.

Archived