Culebra island

Kathy130

How far would this be from the Pan American pier where the Princess ships dock? Would we go by taxi? How long? How much roughly? Is the beach beautiful? Restrooms? Snackbar? Chair rentals? Help.............

How far would this be from the Pan American pier where the Princess ships dock? Would we go by taxi? How long? How much roughly? Is the beach beautiful? Restrooms? Snackbar? Chair rentals? Help.............

any questions about culebra you can check this web site ( Flamenco Beach its for me its a dream! I Go there for camping every year! )

www.islaculebra.com love this web..you can flight to culebra( or you have to go to fajardo ( east side of the island about 1hr 30min drive. depends on the traffic...once there take a ferry first one leaves at 9am takes 1hr. 30minutes.

culebra fajardo leaves at 5pm...

I just don't think it is possible for a day trip to Culebra while here on a cruise for the day. Double check with pier you are coming into, Princess used to dock in downtown OSJ.

The only feasible way would be to take a flight from Isla Grande airport. You can take a taxi there (it is right by the Pan Am pier).

Quick flight, but the flight schedule is kinda "loosey-goosey"- they wait until they have a certain number of people to go. Coming back would be iffy if you had to do it at a specific time.

But the beach is beautiful- probably the prettiest I have seen on PR, and the snorkeling is good. Food/bathroom/shower etc...

Try it some time you are in PR for a longer time:

http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/2007/05/11/flamenco-beach/

I just read your other post- I see you will be in port from 10am- 11p. Nice!

Call the airlines (I have some info on the webpage I posted) and see what flights they expect at 10:30-11am time frame.

They stop flying at dusk, so there will be a number of flights leaving the island and you will be back with plenty of time to spare.

Archived