nightlife in Bermuda

I can't vouch for any of this, as I had just saved bits & pieces I read prior to our cruise to Bermuda just in case we went "out on the town". We never had the energy at the end of the day!

I hope it helps!

There is only one disco in St. Georges and that's the White Horse Tavern.
Good luck for nightlife in Bermuda. It needs a lot of help. I'm 26 and we docked in Hamilton and the two best night spots on the island were right across the street from the terminal and they looked better than White Horse in St Georges which basically turns their indoor seating area into the disco.
Cafe Cairo in Hamilton was quite popular with cruise ship people and the music really varied. Just two doors down is the best nightclub you'll find on the island called "LEVEL". Mid-week there isn't a whole lot going on there and the music will be slanted to whoever is there so if there is more locals then expect to hear hip-hop and reggae music. If theres a lot of cruise ship people then it will change to whatever it is that crowd wants to hear. Mid-week both clubs didn't have a cover charge (as it's largely cruise guests whooping it up and not the locals so there's no need for crowd control with a cover charge or so the bouncer at Level told me).
Splash which has long been advertised as the chique club is now closed. It lasted one year. Pictures online made the place look astounding. However, there's an awesome lounge just down the street on Bermudian Road close to Front Street called "Opus Lounge" and that's phenomenal. It's NYC chique with varied martinis and the locals that hang out there are very friendly.

Archived