resort day pass

das1727

• 2 weeks later...

No day pass to use the resort facilities that are intended for guests with the exception of Bolongo Bay Resort which has some sort of daypass. However if you wanted to go to the beach that a resort is on that is fine, you can rent gear from the watersports booth if there is one, you can buy food and drinks if you want too.

--Islander

They pretty much all do... Morningstar, Bolongo, Emerald, Secret Harbor, Cowpet.

Exceptions: Limetree has a limited amount of chairs, pretty sure they are intended for guests - never seen anyone there to collect a rental on the chairs. And Bluebeards and Turtle Cove are where Ritz is located, not sure they rent chairs to non-guests.

--Islander

The Ritz Carlton Beach is call Greatbay, and you don't have to pay for a chair on the Beach, when the hotel is full in the winter months they will not let you on the Beach, but slow time (summer) you are more then welcome.

I work there for 3 years as a beach attendant and a server/bartender.

Great Bay is whole bay/area... Bluebeards is the name of the beach where the Ritz Timeshare is located, Turtle Cove the beach where the resort is located. Ritz can't prevent a beachgoer from going to the beach whether they are full or not - there is a public beach access road just past the resort entrance, ends right by Bluebeards.

--Islander

In October 2006 I got a day pass at Bolongo Bay Resort for $40. It included their beach chairs and, most important for me, use of their sunfish sailboat. Since this was pre-season for them, I was the only one there that day and I got to sail for over three hours for only $40 (compared to $40 for only on hour at Half Moon Cay). Afterwards I got a drink and a snack at the bar. A perfect day away from the crowds.

Archived