Cost of drinks on Celebrity

bmw2000

Hi all,

How much does juice cost? My DD3 only drink juice and water. Does the soda card also cover juice? Are sodas at meals "free"? Or is there a charge for it? How much does hot chocolate cost?

Thanks,

Bianca

Hi all,

How much does juice cost? My DD3 only drink juice and water. Does the soda card also cover juice? Are sodas at meals "free"? Or is there a charge for it? How much does hot chocolate cost?

Thanks,

Bianca

Juice, iced tea, water, regular coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate are all included; espresso coffees at the coffee bar, soda and alcoholic beverages are an extra charge. The juices are usually orange, lemonade, fruit punch and some passion blend. There are usually 3-4 self-serve stations set up around the buffet and pool (depends on the ship) that are always open.

The soda card is for fountain sodas and can be used at dinner and at any of the bars. It's not good on room service. You have to buy it for the enitre cruise.

Check with the cruise line about the kind of juice, see if it cocktail juice or 100% juice. I know I am taking juice boxes for my 5 yr old. You really don't want to see what processed sugar does to him.:eek: And then there's the crash after, quite ugly. :(

Archived