Spirit Food

johnnyf0614

number 1: dessert crepes in the buffet..they are made hot/fresh at the action station. then go to the ice cream stations and get a scoop if vanilla.

number 2: creme brulee with fudgy bottom - main dining rooms

number 1: dessert crepes in the buffet..they are made hot/fresh at the action station. then go to the ice cream stations and get a scoop if vanilla.

number 2: creme brulee with fudgy bottom - main dining rooms

I had (and loved) both of these too!!! I also liked the vanilla bean souffle w/ grand marinier sauce (windows dining room). Very good!!

As for "real" food, I really enjoyed the chilled fruit soups, and I liked making yummy salads from Raffles for lunch. They had all kinds of good stuff to make a salad...YUM!

Creme Brulee and chilled soups in the main dining room

Waffles (extra golden brown by request) at Raffles

DH loved the stir fry at Raffles

Tomato soup and fish and chips at Blue Lagoon

Sons liked the burgers at Blue Lagoon and the Caesar salads in main dining room and room service

and Hot Dogs and fries at the Biergarten.:)

Eggs Benedict in the main dining rooms for breakfast is always one of my cruise favorites. Then, there is Beef Wellington for dinner...also in the main dining room. The Porterhouse Steak in Cagneys was luscious too! I also have to agree on the Cream Brulee & Chilled Soups. As for Blue Lagoon...the Mac & Cheese was much better than I expected, along with the burgers...that goes for Bier Garten too!

Debjo

The cool and delicious soups and the desserts in the restaurants. I remember getting a bit tipsy one night from a fruit and berry desert that was soaked in brandy.

I'm looking forward to the expanded salad bar at the buffet. And the fresh fruit in our room.

One thing we missed on our first cruise was frozen mocha cofee drinks. We figured out how to make iced coffee/hot chocolate. The first thing in our suitcase for our next cruise was the thermal travel mug set.

Bridget

Alright since your taking a poll I will go with creme brulee. I don't even eat desert often but they make the best.

Since I picked one I will tell you I can't really recall a bad meal on the ship.

Have a blast, she is a beautiful ship

Happy Cruising

Archived