Any word on the Dream 8G's yet?

w8ing2cruz

• 2 weeks later...

How can I go about securing the 8G next to my 9A wrap? The other 9A wrap for our April 18, 2010 cruise was booked last week. I'm almost starting to panic now as we really want the cabins next to one another. Any ideas? I called Carnival directly and they can't talk to me because I have a TA. She is great and says she has called but nothing yet?

We have 9 aft cabins booked for our Med cruise in Oct. 2009 and had to wait about 2 weeks for Carnival to get the glich worked out. The website says 8G but our invoice says 8B. I would call Carnival or your TA and check as we tried to book these cabins the first day the Dream came on line for booking and they kept saying that they were not available but that was through the group dept. and individual TA's could see them. Don't give up we got a supervisor involved and she took the cabins out of inventory for us until they could get things cleared up and then called my TA and had everyone assigned to the cabins. Linda

Archived