Waitlist for cabin questions

goodie2shoes

ok but let's say I want to sail on the CB and I would like a wheelchair accessible balcony . They exist in categories ba, bb,bc,bd....I know those are the categories to waitlist, but how do you specify you will only accept a wheelchair accessible room out of all the possible rooms that may become available. It does not matter which of the 16 accessible balconies it is, will take any of them, but how do you speicfy wheelchair access only?

You need direct contact with Princess; either by you yourself or by your TA. They must be made aware that one of the passengers is in a wheelchair. The rest is up to them. They are fully aware that a wheelchair cannot fit through the regular cabin doors and they are also aware that you are no longer allowed to leave said chair in the corridor.

Pia

Right after I posted my last comments on this one, I called up Princess. They confirmed that she is in the #1 spot for an HA room in everything but mini and regular suites. They also said that Princess will contact the TA and give them between 24-72 hrs to make a decision. The pricing will be based on the pricing that is available the day when the waitlist comes through. So it could potentially be too high, we shall see if she gets it.

Right after I posted my last comments on this one, I called up Princess. They confirmed that she is in the #1 spot for an HA room in everything but mini and regular suites. They also said that Princess will contact the TA and give them between 24-72 hrs to make a decision. The pricing will be based on the pricing that is available the day when the waitlist comes through. So it could potentially be too high, we shall see if she gets it.

GOOD LUCK! :D Let us know what happens.

Archived