Holland America Lines/Cruise Critic Board

Leslieswiger

Does anyone know why Holland America is not a member of the Cruise Critic?:mad: We have such a great time with "CC" on Celebrity.:p We are doing the S.A. twenty day cruise with HAL's Amsterdam. Truly love HAL and wonder why they do not look into Cruise Critic.:confused: Happy Sailing..Leslie

Thank-you Windycity. You are correct in what you said. Celebrity has a site that you can go into and list your crusie #, your name and cabin. When you have more than 25 people, Celebrity make a party on board for the CC members. It is very well done and most enjoyable. WHY does HAL not do this?:confused: Happy sailing...Leslie

I don't think anyone knows why they don't. Not all cruise lines host a party for CC members.

I do remember there was a large group from CC on a Hal ship and one member talked to the right person on board and Hal provided a room for them to meet and some coffee, tea, and a little food.

Holland America is not the only line that does not have a sign up on their web page. Princess doesn't either but I can tell you that I have been on a roll call just this past Oct. 2 on the Sapphire Princess and I met some of the best people on that roll call and we hung out together during the whole cruise. So maybe just join your appropriate roll call and have a heck of a time.

Marilyn

I already have several on a Roll Call plus my private e-mail. I have the names now of two people to see when we board the Amsterdam in Valparaiso. Just want everyone to have a smooth sailing.:p Many thanks and may you both have Happy Sailings.:D Leslie

Archived