Cruise Docs

Avril

I was just wondering if they're still giving out paper docs or if it's just e-docs now. I've printed out my e-docs for my August cruise on the Victory but am just wondering if paper docs are coming my way and when they'll arrive if they are coming. We have 40 days until we sail!! :D I booked directly with Carnival if that makes a difference.

Thanks!! :D

I just did this. You pick paper docs on the first screen and fill out your fun pass. at about 30 days out there will be a message on the screen that says the docs were mailed and then you can print the e-docs. But if you print the e-docs before they mailed out the paper you will not get the paper docs. Sorry.

Thanks!! :D I did pick paper docs but I can still view and print off my e-docs. Oh well, if they come, I have 2 sets of docs, can't hurt!! :D

We got paper docs for our upcoming cruise. For the last cruise, I figured out how to download the documents so I did that. Apparantly, my TA didn't know that I had downloaded my documents and she started to panic when she never got the paper documents from Carnival. This time I decided to just let my TA be in charge. Besides, I think she looks them over and checks them for accuracy before she sends them out.

Your luggage tags will also be in your e-docs. You just print them out. I got some self laminating stuff at Wal-Mart for a couple bucks and laminated mine and punched a hole through the end and zip tied to my luggage. No problem at all. Got to the cabin before dinner.

Candi

Archived