Norwegian Jewel~?

cmalibu1

I am looking for some information on the Norwegian Jewel. My fiance and I are interested in booking it for our honeymoon cruise. We initially were going to go on Princess, but the prices went up and we are trying to find something similar to our original price.

I am interested in the different dining rooms, are they all a surcharge except the buffet?

For a mini suite, how will freestyle 2.0 effect us?

What is there to do on the ship (besides ship sponsered activities) I know RCL has rock wall, good pools, and princess has some really neat pools in the back of some of their ships?

What are some of the public rooms like, I know carnival has some quite heavily themed room with glitzy carpets, and at times tacky out there decor...how is Norwegian Jewel?

We really just want to have a romantic but fun cruise, and I am trying to figure out which line to go with?!

Thanks for all the help!

I am looking for some information on the Norwegian Jewel. My fiance and I are interested in booking it for our honeymoon cruise. We initially were going to go on Princess, but the prices went up and we are trying to find something similar to our original price.

I am interested in the different dining rooms, are they all a surcharge except the buffet?

For a mini suite, how will freestyle 2.0 effect us?

What is there to do on the ship (besides ship sponsered activities) I know RCL has rock wall, good pools, and princess has some really neat pools in the back of some of their ships?

What are some of the public rooms like, I know carnival has some quite heavily themed room with glitzy carpets, and at times tacky out there decor...how is Norwegian Jewel?

We really just want to have a romantic but fun cruise, and I am trying to figure out which line to go with?!

If the search is working, you should be able to find a lot of information by entering the ship's name. Also check http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/shipInformation.html?shipCode=JEWEL for general information and pictures. We just sailed on the Jewel last month and loved it. Have a great time!

Thanks! I actually did use the search, but my comp is so slow..then it never worked..

I am still hoping to get plenty of info. but it seems harder to find for this particular ship than most!

Either way, I am sure we will have a wonderful honeymoon!

My sister and I were on the Jewel last Feb. Our first time with NCL. Had a great time and are now considering booking again for this Feb. only some of the dining room have a surcharge the rest are free. Some of the shows were really good. The crew was very friendly and helpful. I hope you have a great trip no matter who you sail with or where you go.

We were on the Jewel and couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. The 2 main dining rooms, Italian, Mexican & Blue Lagoon restaurants were included with small supplements for the others (not sure whether the Italian is still free). You could book if you wanted but we just wandered in when we were ready and if you avoid the busiest times it is usually no problem to get a table. They have big TV screens around the ship showing which restaurants have queues so it is easy to decide where to go if you want a quick meal.

The Jewel's decor is VERY bright and colourful (gaudy, maybe) but quite fun and different. We loved the ship and love the Freestyle concept. OK, Princess might be slightly superior in some aspects and that probably reflects in the price but I am sure you will love the Jewel. Have fun !

Archived