Miracle cabin 5295

tet1968

Have any of you fine folks stayed in this cabin. It is a cat 11 aft wrap. I think I might have had my britches legs rolled up on this one. The price is kinda high for a single room cabin. But I guess it doesn't matter as long as I can look out and see the blue waters. We sail on 21 March 09 to Cost Rica and Panama. Never been to either so I know it will be fun. I get Platinum this time around.

Thanks

:)

Have any of you fine folks stayed in this cabin. It is a cat 11 aft wrap. I think I might have had my britches legs rolled up on this one. The price is kinda high for a single room cabin. But I guess it doesn't matter as long as I can look out and see the blue waters. We sail on 21 March 09 to Cost Rica and Panama. Never been to either so I know it will be fun. I get Platinum this time around.

Thanks

:)

I have not but I sailed the Miracle and its awesome!

You have a really HUGE balcony!!!

Cabin 5295 (11 VER2) 245/220 sq ftBeds: twin/king rab:0View: window and wrap-around balcony connecting balconies: noTV; VCR; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; wall safe; hair dryer; minibar; shower/tub/whirlpool; large closet; dressing area; sitting area consisting of a sofa, armchair and coffee table.

Archived