Adjoining Room Question

lvcrzn1016

Hi Everyone,

I will be sailing on the Legend with my husband and our best friends have the room next to us. So my question is...In adjoining rooms, where is the "Adjoining Door" located? Is the layout of the room any different to accomodate the door?

Many thanks in advance for your expertise :D !!

Hi Everyone,

I will be sailing on the Legend with my husband and our best friends have the room next to us. So my question is...In adjoining rooms, where is the "Adjoining Door" located? Is the layout of the room any different to accomodate the door?

We had adjoining rooms last year on RC, but I am sure its about the same on carnival, the room is not bigger, but our door was next to the dresser in the room, it was my brother and his wife, and you do not hear anything, even thou the rooms are adjoining.

Have a great cruise.

Hi Everyone,

We just had our first adjoining room on the spirit in March. On that ship we had the first balcony from the bow and the kids room was an inside right next to us. Sounds weird but true. The one thing that was different was we did'nt have a couch. But, we had a chair and the normal table. Hope this helps.

Archived